Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yadda yadda yadda

After conquering the major task of learning to walk, I think Mads has decided to talk next. In the last few days, her vocab has expanded by several new words, including "bye," "baby," "papa" and "six." She has to make a fish face when she says baby.

I'm really not sure why she says six, but sometimes when she says it she holds up 6 fingers. And if I hold up 6 fingers, she says six. Sooo, I think it's safe to say she's a genius. I mean, any regular kid can learn 1-5. Maddie skipped straight to six.

Here are a couple of short videos of Mads trying out her new words:
#1
#2

Other than that, nothing much is new. We're still trying to stay happy with playing indoors- blah! Can't wait for that warm weather next week. I've never been a huge fan of snow, and at this point I don't care if I ever see it again!

3 comments:

momo said...

She is brilliant! :)

Sush said...

Hi Jenny,
This is Laura's MIL, Susie. I had the great pleasure of meeting you, Maddie and your husband during many of Laura and Daniel's wedding festivities. I have enjoyed peeking at your blog, following along with Maddie's activities (and yours of course). I love hearing and seeing how she is growing and seeing what love and joy you and she share! You are a wonderful Mother and Maddie is a beautiful child! Keep writing, please!
Susie Hoffman

Rachel Bates said...

Love the new videos! Liam made me watch them over and over for almost an hour on Friday, every time one ended he would say "again, again!"