Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!


Today was a weird day, we ate a late breakfast but I knew we were going to eat a really early dinner (although it didn't end up being THAT early- call ahead seating at Outback fail), so I didn't want to do anything big for lunch. But tonight was the first time I got to eat out on Whole30, woohoo! It was nice to not worry about what I was making. It was a little bit of a bummer to skip the bread. And butter. And Chocolate Thunder from Down Under (my favorite dessert!). But it was a nice treat and I'm glad we went.

Day 13:

Breakfast:  bacon and an apple

Lunch: pistachios (lame, I know)

Dinner: steak and a sweet potato 
My first time eating a sweet potato, woop woop! It was ok. Not my fave. But I ate it (I feel like this is a common theme for me and vegetables). I ordered a 10 oz ribeye, lightly seasoned with no butter, a plain baked potato and a plain sweet potato, lol. The steak was really good. I brought home half the steak and the plain baked potato for lunch tomorrow. It is nice to find somewhere that I can eat without breaking rules (I researched it before I went!)



No comments: