Monday, February 16, 2015

Whoooa, I'm half way there, whoa, livin' on a prayer (for real though)

Day 15 has finally arrived! I get to start counting DOWN the days now, woohoo! This was a rough day because of some bad timing around lunch time. We started running errands about 30 minutes before lunch, and didn't end up getting back for another 2.5 hours. I had a small breakfast because I ran out of bacon (the horror!), so I was hungry. I brought some cashews in the car, but I wasn't really feeling them.

And then Maddie got hungry, so we decided to run through Chick-fil-a to get her a quick lunch. Y'all, I am not even kidding- the smell of those nuggets brought tears to my eyes. Also, CFA has like the best Dr. Pepper ever. I have two feet firmly planted in the land of cravings right now. This is actually not the first time CFA has brought me to tears...one time when I was super pregnant I pulled up at like 10:28 and they were out of chicken minis. My love of CFA is real(ly crazy).

Day 15:

Breakfast: apple and almond butter

Snack: cashews

Lunch: leftover grilled chicken and kale chips

Dinner: leftover grilled chicken and green beans

No comments: